Monday 11 December 2006

Getting Ready

I'm currently getting ready to go India, I've written a list of things that I have to do and have managed to get exactly one thing ticked off so far. Well maybe a few more than one, but not too many more, 4 or 5 more.

My floor of my room is covered with crap of things that I need. I can't believe I'm going to reduce all my existence to a couple of piles of clothes and some technology.

I have no reason why I'm using a blog rather than using my traditional mass emails. My only excuse is that everyone else seems to have a blog. I had to look up some to work out what they are, just webpages that people write their thoughts on and hope that other people care. Maybe it's therapeutic but I really don't care.

Read on if you want, don't if you don't.

4 comments:

Lon from 500m2 in Sydney said...

Hi, I can't believe you're gone! Hope you arrive there safely, and try not to kill anyone!

Anonymous said...

Oi, ya slacko. Post another message! :)

Unknown said...

Hello
I have been getting your messages.
Hurry up and post more messages. :)

A Sydney Foodie said...

How long will you be in India for? I can see the studying of anesthetics & intensive care bit profile blurb. A year? 6 months?